Saturday, February 18, 2012

The answer my friend

Is always blowing in the wind.

A time to come and a time to go, leaving the shores of Tasmania was a hard
thing to do, but needed.
Seven months of hard work, physically and mentally had taken its toll, and
the price isn't worth the pain.

The winds of the Tasman Sea have blown a fair and stiff breeze to give the
small team on board Xplore a brisk speed on our eastwards way for a brief
stop in New Zealand before heading further east and a total of 5,000
nautical miles to the French Gambier islands.

Xplore's deck have different faces to smile at her, the crew is new, but
with experience, she has carried them safely so far, and they are starting
to learn her wishes, time and miles will tell how deep the relationships
goes, but I have a mixed melancholy feeling of days and miles gone by, and
of the times, places and people that we have enjoyed and shared.

My thanks go to my forever supportive dear friends who have been there for
me and the dreams of voyages and adventure, in Tasmania, Australia and all
around the world, I thank you all for your encouragement and support, it
means far more to me than you may think.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment