Sunday, July 5, 2015

Touch me



Touch me
I smell you, but I see no sign, you touched me
I turn my head and your never to be found, you touched me
You whisper to me, so sweet is the sound, you touched me
I feel you now, right by my side, the sensation so real, you touched me
I want you complete, don’t hold back on me, you touched me
Let’s dance in this breeze, so free can we feel, you touched me
I want you so bad, let move forward with pace, my heart throbbing aches, you touched me
What! your not sure this is it, you promised me bitch, don’t stop what commenced, you touched me
I feel so in the dark, so helpless and stark, no longer with me, I’m broken in half, you touched me
Oh don’t play games with me, I have seen similarly, there’s more of your type, but you touched me
Yesterday seemed very  real,  woken complete from the dream, was it real, yes it seems, you touched me
It was great whilst it lasts, but today is a fresh start, another walk in the park, will you touch me
It’s a life, bitter sweet, keeled wishing at your feet, if our paths cross again, please touch me.

A sailor and the wind

Stephen

1 comment:

  1. oh so beautiful ! :) thanks a lot for your poems !

    ReplyDelete